Why Auspice Home Care Solutions?
Auspice Home Care Solutions, LLC can provide care a little or as often as you need it. We provide care hourly or 24 hours a day. Families have the flexibility of changing schedules at their convenience. You are not locked into any contracts that dictates how much services you need to use and how often. Auspice also provides care on Holidays and weekends.
Auspice Home Care Solutions, LLC is a professionally managed agency that
works with you to determine your needs and a caregiver best suited to meet
those requirements. Auspice provides a thorough client assessment and
individualized care plans. Care providers are screened and trained to care
for various populations ranging from:
- Post Surgical and Hospital Stays. (Clients who need transitional services,
exercises, and range of motion).
- Respite care. (Family caregivers in need of a break).
- Individuals needing assistance with Activities of Daily Living. (Bathing,
dressing, and grooming assistance).
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care. (This is the largest growing population of
individuals receiving care in the home. Personal care can be one of the most
challenging activities of daily living for an individual diagnosed with
Alzheimer's/Dementia. Auspice caregivers are trained to care for these
individuals and provide them with services that promote independence and
quality of life.
- The Disabled or Chronically ill. (Multiple Sclerosis, Dialysis, Parkinson's,
- Families needing someone to check in on their loved ones. (Medication
reminders, safety, and/or meal preparation)
- Hospice and end of life care.
- Activities to decrease cognitive deterioration and further loss of memory.
(Individuals with Alzheimer's /Dementia benefit from activities that
increase cognitive stimulation).
- Psychosocial Support.
Auspice Home Care Solutions, LLC has screened and trained
Auspice Home Care Solutions, LLC also provides:
- Worker's comp. and bonding insurance.
- Tax reporting for all employees.
- Oversight of caregivers in client homes and changing client needs.
- Care conferences to review the the progress of client care.
- Long Term Care Insurance Compatibility.
- Peace of mind.
Care is Personalized to Each Individual Client:
- Families usually contact Auspice Home Care Solutions, LLC, and a
formal relationship is developed. Families will have Auspice follow-up
with them at their request.
- The initial meeting includes a thorough assessment on client needs
with a qualified Care Coordinator. Families are assigned a personal Care
Coordinator that is their contact to discuss any concerns or changes.
- When families decide to use services, an individualized Care
Plan is developed and caregivers are matched based on a client's
- Caregivers matched on client care needs and are proficient in
those skills. The caregivers are kept updated to changing client
needs and are trained as those needs change.
- Caregiver introduction and client Care Plan/needs are reviewed.
- Monitoring of changes in client needs and updating of Care
- Informing caregivers and families of changes in client needs.
- Care Conferences as needed to the review the progress of client
- Resource and Referral as needed to additional services (Home
Health, Hospice, LTC Facilities, Etc.)
Auspice Offers Electronic Billing and Time Tracking:
Auspice uses an electronic scheduling system that ensures proper caregiver matching, client billing, and communication of changes. Auspice also offers 24 hour 7 days a week on call services. Families can contact Auspice Home Care Solutions, LLC, anytime to get updates on client status and the care being provided in the home.
Families usually contact Auspice Home Care Solutions, LLC,
and a formal relationship is developed. Families will have
Auspice follow-up with them at their request.
1754 E. Bullard Ave., #102
Fresno CA 93710