There are many things to consider when choosing a Home Care agency. Here are a few helpful pointers to point you in the right direction:
- Is the agency a franchise or locally owned and managed?
- Is the agency Bonded and insured?
- How do they background check their employees? (DOJ, background
agency, Private Investigator)
- Does workman’s comp. cover the employees? What if they are injured
- Is the agency providing updated background checks? How often are
- Does the agency drug screen? This is especially important when
medications are in the home.
- What type of training does the agency provide its employees? How
often? Who trains?
- Does the agency employ and maintain their own pool of caregivers?
- Will the agency be flexible with my loved one’s needs and schedule?
- Does the agency have it’s own scheduling department?
- Are services monitored and by who? What are their qualifications?
- How do they ensure caregivers are on time and what they are doing in
- Who handles payroll, tax reporting, and employee issues?
- What type of care planning is in place and who directs the care? Is
the care individualized to each client?
Auspice Home Care Solutions, LLC meets all of these requirements and so
1754 E. Bullard Ave., #102
Fresno CA 93710