Auspice holds a high standard of how we select the best caregivers to work with our valued clients. Below is a description on the process of selection to hire our caregivers:
Thorough Interview is conducted with the Office Coordinator and Director of Client Care.
- References Checks are conducted to ensure the candidate is a right fit for our company.
- DMV/Vehicle Records Check to ensure our caregivers have a valid CADL, clean DMV record, and proper vehicle insurance if they are providing transportation to Auspice clients.
- Current TB Screening is required.
- Personality Testing is required to determine if the caregivers is a right fit for Auspice and/or clients they may serve.
- Competency Testing is required to ensure caregivers encompass all of the services Auspice provides. Additional training is provided to caregivers to ensure they can meet each client's needs before accepting a new case.
- Drug Testing is required to conduct a pre-employment drug screen and caregivers are randomly selected for drug testing once employed.
- DOJ/fingerprint checks are conducted to ensure caregivers are clean of felonies and misdemeanors.
- Caregivers are Bonded and insured.
- Workman’s comp./liability insurance and tax reporting are included.
- Auspice University are 5 Core Care classes caregivers are required to be trained on during date of hire. Caregivers are encouraged to receive training, from our on-site
nurse trainer, on a monthly basis to either enhance or refresh skills.
1754 E. Bullard Ave., #102
Fresno CA 93710